Schedule Your First Appointment
- If you are interested in establishing your gynecological, well-woman, or contraceptive care with us, all you need to do is schedule your first appointment by calling us at 850-324-5393. We do not work directly with insurance companies at this time, however, you may be asked for your insurance information so that we can attempt to work with your insurance company to help you pay less for your appointment. Please see our Fee Schedule so that you know what to expect as far as what you may owe at your appointment.
- If you are interested in establishing prenatal and birth care with us, and reserving your spot on our calendar to have your baby at the BloomWell Center, please first make sure that you do not have any of the conditions or risk factors that would make birth center birth unsafe for you. If you have determined that birth center birth may, indeed, be right for you, then please contact us to schedule your FREE, no-obligation consultation. At this appointment:
- Our Executive Director, Lindsey, will take you on a tour of our birth center and provide information about what your care at BloomWell may entail.
- Our midwife, Amber, will meet with you to address any questions or concerns you may have about your prenatal and birth care, and discuss your individual risk factors to insure that you are a great candidate for out-of-hospital birth.
- This appointment is not for exams or client intake; it is a meet-and-greet to help you become familiar with our practice and to insure that you have all the information you need to make great choices about your prenatal and birth care.
- You will sign a records release so that we can have permission to retrieve your records from your current/previous provider. Alternatively, you may bring copies of your records to your consultation if you would like to expedite booking.
- You will receive all client forms and agreements, as well as information on what to expect should you establish your care with us; this includes a quote/estimation of fees for your care, and when your fees will be due. Please see our fees page for general information on our prenatal and birth rates.
- If you have brought your records with you, you may sign your client contracts and pay your retainer at this appointment to establish care, or take your forms home to review them privately. If you establish care on the same day as your consultation, your initial prenatal intake appointment will be scheduled and your spot on our calendar for your birth month will be reserved.
- If it is necessary for us to retrieve your records, we will do so, and follow up with you after reviewing your records to schedule an appointment to collect your signed and filled client forms and to do your patient intake/first official visit.